Members to PhotoBath receive discounts when joining in with exhibitions and initiatives, and a discounts with local businesses like the Bath Framer. Photobath is a non profit and all the money we raise is ploughed back into running the group, exhibitions, publishing and related projects.
If you’d like to be considered joining PHOTO|BATH, contact us using the website form.
Benefits to membership:
- being part of a creative, proactive and strong voice for the promotion and development of fine art/documentary photography in the area
- having a well-connected/promoted website presence – including online gallery space, blogs, news streams, links, etc.
- opportunities to participate in exhibitions, projects, skills-sharing, special events and other collaborative activities
- promotion through exclusive mailing list
- inclusion in spin-off print publications, catalogues and cards (within budget limits)
- priority access to guest speaker and film/presentation events
- receive recommendations and negotiated favourable rates/’trade discount’ with print bureaueax/framers/suppliers/repair and support specialists*
*subject to discussion
What we ask of members
- to participate as actively as possible in PHOTO|BATH‘s development and activities
- to actively contribute to PHOTO|BATH’s work – from admin/organisation, to exhibition planning, publicity/marketing, etc.
- to share information and contribute to PHOTO|BATH’s collaborative culture
- to be ambassadors for PHOTO|BATH and the photography sector
- to pay a percentage commission to PHOTO/BATH for any artwork sold during, or as a result of,
- a PHOTO/BATH exhibition or event
Membership Cost & Payments
We have now started an annual membership due at the end of September each year.
The membership amount of: £30 (people joining after the September date will pay a discounted fee to reflect their joining date.)
Cheque, cash,paypal or bank transfer.
Account name: PHOTOBATH
Sort Code: 08 92 99
Account Number: 65783236
Address: PhotoBath: 41 Longfellow Avenue, Bath BA2 4 SJ, UK
Many thanks for your support and help with the PhotoBath project.